SHE WHO KEEPS THE KEYS
With Jumana Sophia
Restoring Your Holy Alliance with the Wisdom That Heals
Webinar Recording - Initial Teaching and Practice
IMPORTANT - Clarification about the Practice and Ritual
As I was preparing the practice for you (which I do after 0ur call once I have a clearer sense of our group), I ended up choosing two practices, both from the month of Alchemista in HER Mystery School, which is the sixth month. There are two things of note for working with these:
1. I added the Earth Star, Celestial Star practice. The earth star and celestial star are mentioned in the Reconciling Irreconcilables practice, so this will give you more of a sense of what they are and what they feel like. Also, this is an ideal practice to simply support your alignment and drop you in to your center as you are preparing for the second practice. You can do this as part of your ritual or in preparation for it. And remember - these practices are for you to work with throughout the six weeks of this turn of the wheel. You can use them as much as you feel drawn to.
2. It's optional, but if you have the time and inclination, I would strongly recommend that before you head into your ritual with your chosen focus for the Reconciling Irreconcilables practice, that you first choose two neutral things that are opposites or different and bring them to the practice to get a sense of what it feels like to distill things to their essence and then bring them together. Two neutral things could be: fire and water, darkness and light, even an apple and an orange (not opposite but different). This will give you an opportunity to work with the practice and get a sense of basically how it works before you bring a more charged, and complex irreconcilable to the your circle.
7 Signals of Cognitive Dissonance
(Indicating a need to return to congruency within yourself, or to recognize that there is incongruency in what/who you are facing)
1. Being stunned by new info but not changing your perspective.
2. Yelling or getting angry.
3. Retreating without concession.
4. Attacking someone’s character.
5. Regularly moving goalposts.
6. Misreading nefarious intent.
7. Inaccurately summarizing the other’s perspective.
I'm honestly not sure where I found this, but it was helpful. Here is my addition:
Referencing "All" anything.
"All" vaccinated people
"All" unvaccinated people
Webinar Recording - Integration
(recording up next Wednesday after our call)
Reconciling Irreconcilables; Earth Star, Celestial Star
SCHEDULE AND DETAILS
For Upcoming Dates
The Death That is Life
Samhain; The Laying To Rest